The theme of the annual MERIT Summit in Vienna, Co-creating Learning Organisations, invites business schools and the business world to bring their best talent together in creating a culture of learning for innovation and growth.
The MERIT agenda features 4 debates, 8 company challenges, 6 MERITalks, 6 company case studies, 6 business school case studies, and 5 masterclasses and workshops over a 2.5 day period – a total of more than 40 innovative sessions packed into 30 waking hours!
• CASE STUDIES & BREAKOUT SESSIONS - Brief presentations of innovative L&D projects by leading companies and international business schools, followed by breakout sessions to engage in-depth discussions.
• DEBATES - Moderated conversations on controversial topics with leading HR practitioners and business school representatives
• MERITalks - Inspiring and dynamic 10-min talk on the Summit main theme by business school professors, exec education designers, subject matter experts
• WORKSHOPS & MASTERCLASSES - 90 minute sessions by top-notch L&D, Talent Management experts and reasearchers to dive deeper into a specific topic.
• START-UP VILLAGE - Meet start-up companies in exec. ed and HR technologies. Get to know their innovative project and understand how they can help you re-think the HR and L&D roles.