MERIT is a one-of-a-kind forum in which HR and business school directors from all over the world meet to build tomorrow’s workforce.
The first two MERIT Аnnual Summit editions were held in Barcelona (2017) and Lisbon (2018). They attracted a diverse and international group of more than 500 attendees in total who came together to learn, present and connect over two-and-a-half days.
The next Аnnual Summit will take place in Vienna in January 2019. The event`s theme will be “Co-creating Learning Organisations”, and will feature an exciting mix of expert and work sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities.
MERIT will also hold a Regional Summit in Singapore (July 2018), as well as customised MERIT Conference events for specific executive education programmes.
Senior HR executives of worldwide companies sharing their insight at the panel discussions
Academic thought leaders delivering workshops, masterclasses and inspiring MERITalk
25 inspiring talks, up to 10 minutes each on learning and leadership
Executive Education and L&D professionals presenting best practices in case study format
• CASE STUDIES & BREAKOUT SESSIONS – Brief presentations of innovative L&D projects by leading companies and international business schools, followed by breakout sessions to engage in in-depth discussions.
• DEBATES – Moderated conversations on controversial topics with leading HR practitioners and business school representatives.
• MERITalks – Inspiring and dynamic 10-minute talks on the Summit main theme by business school professors, executive education designers, and subject matter experts.
• WORKSHOPS & MASTERCLASSES – 90-minute sessions by top-notch L&D, Talent Management experts, and researchers to dive deeper into a specific topic.
• START-UP VILLAGE – Meet start-up companies in executive education and HR technologies. Get to know their innovative project and understand how they can help you rethink the HR and L&D roles.
Vienna Mariott Hotel
Parkring 12a, Vienna 1010 Austria (opposite the hotel)
Vienna 1010 Austria
41º 22' 17'' N / N 41.371388
02º 10' 54'' E / E 2.1816666
To be announced
Informative panel discussions
In-depth workshops and masterclasses
Effective case study presentations
Showcase your expertise by becoming a speaker
Position your organisation in front of the L&D experts
Share your experience and achievements
One-to-one meetings, exhibition and networking activities
Meet international companies’ HR and L&D directors
Meet potential school partners in Executive Education